Sunday, February 17, 2008

My Very First Post in July




I am new to this whole blogging thing. To most I'm probably just another blogger writing about the same stuff a million other people have written about. And that's ok. I'm not here to be Bloggerextraordinaire penning earth shattering revelations, I'm just hoping to write about what I experience and if someone is dealing with the same thing or has some totally cool advice I'm really open to that. I mean, it's not like I'm living this overly fabulously exciting existance and am the envy of every person who comes into my life. Rather, I'm just a wife, mom, step-mom, daughter, friend to some very awesome people, coach, employee, evil ex-wife and now I can add blogger to the list.

I'm human to the enth degree, I make mistakes, say crummy things and struggle with your typical divorcee-blended family stuff. I also have great kids (yeah, they're definitely not perfect but who doesn't think they have great kids) that I love and who frustrate the heck out of me sometimes, but I make sure I fully reciprocate the frustration thing right back at them. My husband is extremely patient with me and for that alone I know without a doubt there is a place in heaven for him. We honestly have tons of fun together and that in itself is awesomeness to the fullest. I am blessed with fab-o parents who have instilled in me a sense of extreme adventure and when the ship finally docks and unloads at my bank I will be a world traveler. For now, I'm content with visiting the few small gems-of-a-beach town we've discovered in Mexico (and yes, Corona does taste better in Mexico).

So, welcome to my blog and here's to life and all that it entails.
Cheers!

1 comment:

JeaneBee said...

Hang on there kiddo...my husband and I have been married for 49 years and he's still my best friend.

My advice in the marriage department....never say anything in anger that you'll regret. Even in a joking way. Words can cut deeply and once they're said, cannot be taken back.



JeaneBee
http://kuperthedog.blogspot.com
http://bluemondie.blogspot.com
http://superseniorsrock.blogspot.com
http://Kuper202.blogspot.com