Thursday, July 24, 2008

One-In-A-Million Shot


I recently took my kids to Virginia to visit my brother, sister-in-law and 11 of their 12 children. Yes, I said 12 and no, they are neither Mormon nor Catholic. They just wanted a big family. Period. We had a ton of fun and after being with them for a week I think big families probably have more fun than the average American family with their 2.5 children.

I got to take the older kids to Washington DC for a day and one of the sights we took in was the Iwo Jima Memorial. This memorial is massively awesome and I was, of course, snap-happy with the camera trying to make sure I got a good picture of the kids standing in front of the memorial. When I was going through the pictures much later, I was shocked to see how one of the pictures turned out. Now that is my one-in-a-million shot.

No comments: