Monday, September 22, 2008

Amani Life Project

I woke up feeling exhausted this morning. My body is trying to fight something besides fatigue and on top of that I've been struggling with feeling unsettled lately. There are times when I know that there is something much bigger than anything I can see or grasp that God has planned for me, but I've not been sure what it is.

Well, today was one of those HUGE 'God is never subtle with me and in His frustration with me for not getting it dropped exactly what it is I'm supposed to do right in my lap'. I'm not going to go into great detail because it would take away from God's absolute bigness and I don't want to do that. What I will say is that some really cool, extremely humble people have started a new organization called the Amani Life Project and I'm jumping in with both feet.

Because I don't feel like I could do the project justice by explaining it myself, I encourage you to go either here or directly to the website here and read about it for yourself. And in my excitement I have to give a 'Yay God' shout out because he is bigger than anything I can ever wrap my mind or arms around.

That is awesomeness.

No comments: