Wednesday, August 5, 2009

A Little Boz fo' yo' Birthday, Katdish!

Dear Katdish,

I know how much you love Boz. So, instead of listening to me prosteletize on how witty, sassy, sarcastic, great, awesome and fantastic you are,(because I'm sure you'd get bored by that), I'm just gonna give you a bunch of Boz pics to look at. Besides, he loves you. Happy Birthday Katdish!




...just had to throw this in...



And here's me drinking a toast to you. The wine is called Jack. If you don't know Jack, you really should. (That advice was a freebie.) Happy Birthday Katdish!



I have no idea where he gets it....

7 comments:

sherri said...

Happy Birthday Katdish!

Boz is beautiful!

Candace Jean July 16 said...

I'm going to pretend it's not Katdishmas and enjoy these photos of MY lovely Boz. Yeah, he's mine, all mine.

But happy birthday to Katdish anyway!

Mare said...

That video is hilarious! He is seriously insane. You won't see me doing that in the snow!

What a great birthday gift. Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!

katdish said...

AHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Thank you, Annie! And thank you Boz for being awesome!

Amrita said...

Happy birthday Kadish.

Boz is wonderful.. My Sheeba rolls like that on the bed

Billy Coffey said...

Man, I love that dog.

Happy birthday, Katdish!

Wendy said...

Boz is so cute! What kind of dog is he anyway?

And Happy Birthday over here, too, Katdish!