Friday, January 1, 2010

The New Year List

Most people think of the New Year as a chance to start over and make their list of resolutions. I've never been one to make resolutions simply because I can never keep them. But, I'm approaching this new year a bit differently than past years and have decided to throw caution to the wind and make a list of things I want to do. I thought I'd share that list with you:

I'm going to make sure I look inside my heart and follow it.



I'm going to take some chances.



I'm going to be more free-spirited.



I'm going to spend more time with my buds.



I'm going to keep looking up even when things become a little gloomy.



I'm going to take a road trip. Choices....





I'm going to jump for joy (yes, I'm in there).



I'm going to tackle the big stuff.



I'm going to play more in my backyard.



I'm going to enjoy the simple things.



So, here's looking at you kid, and wishing you a very blessing filled 2010.

6 comments:

katdish said...

Fantastic, my friend. Think I'll do that too.

Candace Jean July 16 said...

What an inspiration, my friend. And does that car have air conditioning?

S. Etole said...

Great choices and photos ...

Annie K said...

@Candy: Two windows at 55!

~*Michelle*~ said...

I think it sounds perfect.

every one!

(love the photos you chose too)

Amrita said...

love this buzz of yours