Thursday, July 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Candy!

Today is Candy's birthday. If you don't know her (which I suspect you do if you hang around here) then you should head over to her place, pronto.

I 'met' Candy..well, I don't really remember how and when. I just know Candy has always been a blessing in this crazy group of ours and she usually has something witty and profound to say. Yes, I used witty and profound in the same sentence. She's just that awesome.

Candy, I know you love flowers, mountains and Boz (who doesn't) and so here's a little 'picture' gift from me to you. I love ya gal and have an awesome birthday!!

















8 comments:

Helen said...

Happy Birthday, Candy.

katdish said...

Happy Birthday Candy!

(Annie - you SO better post some Boz pictures on my birthday...)

Candace Jean July 16 said...

Yayyyy Boz!! Boz fix! Boz fix!

Bless you, Annie. That was real eye candy (snort).

Billy Coffey said...

Annie I swear if you could move all that scenery to the South, we'd have pretty much the best place on earth to live. Wow!

Nick the Geek said...

Have a super fan-frigintastical birthday Candy.

sherri said...

Happy Birthday Candy!!!!! Love the photos too Annie.

Jeanne Damoff said...

Happy Birthday, Candy! I'm new in this particular bloggerhood, having only recently "met" Billy and Katdish and few other fun folks from your crew on Twitter. I hope you have a fantastic birthday. You certainly have the gift of great friends! :)

Annie, your dog is precious! Great photos.

Jeanne

Amrita said...

Happy birthday Candy