Friday, November 28, 2008

Hail Hail The Gang's All Here

This past Thanksgiving was one of my most favorite. Ever. It was full of laughter, kids, more kids, even more kids, my family, good food and kids. I was with those who I share my life with and whom I love dearly. So, I thought I would give you a glimpse into my very big family (my older brother Matt has 12 kids and he and his wife are my heros, let me tell you!). So here's to family (Helen, raise your glass!).


The cousins from top to bottom... Killian, Taylor, Kenzi, Olivia, Ethan, Claire, Gabe, Merri Grace, Evie, Wade, Abram, Ally, Eli, Ezra, Madeline, Brenton...whew!


Kenzi, mom, me, dad...


My beegest bro Scott(holding Oliva) and my 'just big' bro Matt(with all the kids)...


Kenz, Jon and me...


Kenz and Killian...


John Matthew, John Taylor and John Dennis...


Abram...



...and Gabe giving a wink!

6 comments:

Sherri said...

Thanks for sharing your photos. Yours looks like a close bunch. I love that. I still dan't get past your brother (father of 12!)

WHere's his poor wife?

I think of all he work when the kids were young a multiply it by 12. Yikes! I'd say they must be very organozed, thrifty and the hubby would have to be pitchin' in. I really do admire them.

Glad you had a great day!

Sherri said...

ONly 3 typos in that comment! I'm getting better!:)

Mare said...

Adorable family!

I'm with Sherri...can't begin to imagine 12 kids. That's way too many dishes every night.

Helen said...

You have a beautiful family. I will drink a glass to toast each member individually....egeshegeray (phonetic not correct yada yada)
I am glad you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Annie K said...

Your right Sherri, I didn't post a picture of the amazing wife (have I no shame). I will do so!

They are all home schooled, very organized, and my bro is quite the breakfast maker and helps out tons. Big families are so much fun!

Uh...Helen, that would be like 14 glasses of wine. Might want to spread that out over time. ;)

katdish said...

Wow. Twelve kids? Don't they know what causes that?

Kidding, of course! What a wonderful family you have. You and your daughter are beautiful and your husband's not too hard on the eyes either!