Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The Obligatory Election Post


So here's the obligatory election post.

I voted.
I voted my conscience.
I voted my party line.
I voted for the Supreme Court nominees that will most likely be nominated in the next four years.
I voted for the candidate who actually supplied a valid birth certificate.
I voted for the candidate who understands our men and women who serve so selflessly in the armed forces and understand what they have gone through and deal with on a daily basis.
I voted for the candidate who actually has experience in the Senate.
Get out and vote.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Obama was actually born in Hawaii. His mother was a US citizen therefore, he became a US citizen upon birth even though his father is african.
Same rule applies to McCain who was actually born in Panama, but to parents who were US citizens.
Just an FYI for the next time you try and smear. There is enough of that out there for sure.
I for one voted for McCain as well, but will not be a sore loser. Let's just hope Barrack can live up to his "CHANGE" slogan.

Annie K said...

Relax ‘Anonymous’, it’s my way of being ridiculous, sarcastic and absurd (you should know that from perusing my blog). Congratulations on not being a sore loser - that is fabulousness indeed and I raise my glass to you, for sure!