Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

I will be away from 'ye old computer' for a few days and wanted to wish everyone a very happy Thanksgiving. I have much to be thankful for and will most definitely be pondering the following things (and more) in the next few days:

I'm thankful for,

A most gracious and forgiving God who loves me no matter what.
A husband who is the love of my life and my best friend.
Children who bring me great happiness and whom I love more than words could express.
Family and friends that are an incredibly important part of my life.
Good health and good cheer.
The sunrise this morning.

Of course my list could go on and on. I hope you also take time to reflect on the blessings in your life and let those around you know just how important and loved they are.

Blessing to you my friends!

2 comments:

Helen said...

Happy Thanksgiving. God bless you.

katdish said...

Right back at you! Blessings!