Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The Lame Disclaimer

Ok, here's the deal. I'm just so dang busy this week and I have all these posts I want to write but no energy to do it by the time I get home. As I'm running (yes, I said RUNNING. So there you go.) down the river trail with Boz, I'm writing great posts in my head. It's just that I don't have the means to osmosis it to my blog from my head. So I'm just saving it all up in there until I have time to sit down and get it all out. Just thought you should know in case you wonder where I am. Pretty much, I'm just a lurker unless I have an unusually witty or snarky comment to leave on your blog.

And you runners out there, don't get your hopes up. I suck at running. I'm just doing it because I'm on a time crunch and I have to make my 3 mile loop faster than normal. There you have it.

Oh, and as I was perusing the news this morning I stumbled upon a little gem at MSN. There was this big study based on who knows what and it was the happiest to unhappiest state to live in. They even included DC in the study. Wanna know where Oregon landed? Fifty-one. Yes. 5-1 We are the most unhappy state. Can you freak-me-out believe that? My only hope is that this news will depress all of the unhappy people here and they'll leave in search of happiness, which would be Nebraska, the happiest state of all.

Ok, I've gotta go attend to my Tater Tot Casserole. Yes, this is the dinner of champions and happy people.

9 comments:

Beth said...

This sounds like me lately. The running and posts in my head but no time to write. Not the living in Oregon part. How can you be unhappy living there! It's gorgeous, people!

Bo said...

Hey, wait a minute! I moved FROM Nebraska TO Oregon and I don't actually remember those as the best days of my life, so I think I'll stay put here with the sad folk.

Hope you get un-busy soon!

Helen said...

How do they figure these things anyway? Chicago was rated as a superunhappy city, but how can that be when it spawned me?

sherri said...

How did they determine this? Did they even ask you?

My little area has a 12% unemployment rate but I'm happy! (of course we're both employed!)

Crazy. Don't listen to the naysayers.

Michelle said...

You running?????

*PERK*

SWEET! For real, you are going to love to run.

Nuff said!!!

HAPPY EASTER GORGEOUS!!!

Billy Coffey said...

I have relatives in Nebraska. Trust me, they are not happy people.

katdish said...

I was going to leave a comment, but I was distracted by "tater to casserole".

Oh yeah, when you figure out that whole osmosis thing, let me know. That would be sweet. Hope you had a great weekend!

Diane said...

Man, you write posts when you run? When I'm running, all I'm doing is wheezing, swearing, and hoping I don't die.

OK, Oregon was on my list of ideal places to live... maybe I'll rethink that list...

Hope you got my email last week about your comment on my post. It really touched me and made me feel better (and cry). Thanks again! xo

小貓咪 said...

成人漫畫,成人文學,成人遊戲,成人電影,成人論壇,成人,做愛,aio,情色小說,ut聊天室,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,080視訊聊天室,免費視訊聊天,哈啦聊天室,視訊聊天,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,6k聊天室,視訊聊天室,成人聊天室,中部人聊天室,免費視訊,視訊交友,視訊美女,視訊做愛,正妹牆,美女交友,玩美女人,美女,美女寫真,美女遊戲,hi5,hilive,hi5 tv,a383,微風論壇,微風,伊莉,伊莉討論區,伊莉論壇,sogo論壇,台灣論壇,plus論壇,plus,痴漢論壇,維克斯論壇,情色論壇,性愛,性感影片,校園正妹牆,正妹,AV,AV女優,SEX,走光,a片,a片免費看,A漫,h漫,成人漫畫,免費A片,色情網站,色情遊戲,情色文學,麗的色遊戲,色情,色情影片,同志色教館,色色網,色遊戲,自拍,本土自拍,kk俱樂部,後宮電影院,後宮電影,85cc免費影城