Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Boz Video! Boz Video! Boz Video!

I know what big fans of Boz you are (I'm thinking of starting a FB just for him) and how you love his videos. Well, I've got the latest. If you've never experienced spring in Central Oregon, well, you've never experienced spring.

If you'll recall, last weekend I was enjoying 80° days here:

Yes, I know. It is paradise and the cool thing is I live here '365' (the sun shines 360 of those days, today being the exception.)



This morning, I awoke to this:

Yes, that white 'stuff' you see on the branch is snow.



And this is my poor lavender plant. I just know it's screaming 'Why me?' 'WHY ME?!' (I have very dramatic plants.)



Even Boz was going to have none of this snow. This morning when tried to get him to go outside he looked at me with that look, you know, the one where he is saying, 'Seriously? You want me to go out there? Not happening.' I even gave it the whole 'get the kitty...kitty...kitty..' trick and even dropped the 'S' word (squirrel). Nothing. And you will see my failed attempts in this most recent Oscar worthy little ditty of a film starring Boz. You're welcome.

video

11 comments:

sherri said...

Boz is BEAUTIFUL!

I love the photo of the snow on the plant. You are a very good photographer Annie!

Debbie said...

really cute!!!! Agree with Sheri..he is beautiful!! And snow...wow!!!! Us floridians think you are lucky!! (don't shoot me please!!! LOL!!)

Diane said...

If you ever need a dog-sitter... you know who to call, right? And I love Oregon... I can be there in a flash.

Annie K said...

Debbie, we don't hate Floridians (is that what you call yourselves?) for living in 80 degree weather all year long *sigh*. Actually, I love all of our seasons (ok - maybe NOT when it is -10°). This is typical...crud..i just looked out the window and all I see is white.

Ok, maybe I'm a little jealous of you right now... *BIG sigh*

Annie K said...

Diane, GET ON A PLANE!!!!!

Helen said...

"I have very dramatic plants." Good one! I laughed aloud at that!

Michelle said...

I love me some Boz!!

What an incredible doggie you have Annie K!

I love you!!!

Billy Coffey said...

I want to live where you live (minus the April snow, that is), and I SO want a dog like that.

Annie K said...

Billy, I don't know if you'll find another dog like Boz - he's one unto his own. He is my little shadow though and he cracks me up.

Amrita said...

very sweet video Annie. Boz is really cool

sharilyn said...

does Boz not realize he has all that thick glorious fur for a reason?!?! hmmmm...

I'D go out in the snow... and barefoot, too! (just ask my mom in MI, who shrieks in laughter at me when i do it! :) it's a rarity now that i'm a southern CA'n...)

go, Boz, go! you can do eet!