I'm glad it's Friday and here's what I observed (or possibly learned) this week:
1. I am incredibly ready for summer and officially sick of snow.
2. When I come back from Mexico I should tell everyone about the pigs I came in contact with and cough a lot just to see what kind of panic it causes. (No, I'm not going to Mexico, but if I were...)
3. Joe Biden should not be allowed to speak in public. EVER. In fact, they should probably fly him to an uninhabited island and leave him there for 4 years.
4. When I receive emails from condescending, arrogant sales people I want to throw Dale Carnegie under the bus and Annie rant them. (I'll probably see that on my next review.)
5. I'm sure the clerks who stock shelves at Safeway continuously move the Velveeta around to different places just to mess with me.
6. When I'm driving I say, 'what the heck?', a lot.
7. Cream of Tartar comes from the wine making dregs. Who knew?
8. I contemplate my purpose in life way too much.
9. I am apparently missing out on another dimension of life because I'm a twitter-slacker.
10. Pete Shut-Up is getting old. (Who is Pete Shut-up?)
11. I've been holding at 17 followers forever. Apparently I'm not reaching the masses.
12. A bottle of wine goes too fast around 3 women. Where's the 'water into wine' miracle when you need it?
13. If you buy the package that says 'pocketless pita bread' they probably mean it. Do not be disappointed when you slice the bread and find no pockets.
14. If the old bread is still in the bird feeder after a week, there's a good chance the birds prefer that I stick to bird seed.
15. That I need to practice my aim with the pellet gun. (Oh, yeah, watch out dirty dogs.)
I hope you all have a fabulous Friday. I am going to go make some homemade mac n' cheese and anticipate the weekend. Maybe I'll do some target practice....