Today is Mother's Day and I will be celebrating this day by taking my very awesome mom to breakfast. A few of the reasons why I think my mom is the best are:
* She has a huge heart for others.
* She can grow a mean flower garden.
* She makes the best tulip bouquets.
* She isn't afraid to go on mission trips to places like Turkey (where she got everyone arrested), Libya, Palestine and she even considered Beirut and Iraq.
* She loves, loves, loves her family.
* We are best friends and talk to each other nearly every day.
* She's a home-cooking type cook. Yum.
* She forgives.
* She is a woman of God.
* She's been married to dad (who's a darn spectacular guy) for over 45 years.
* She is kind and extremely generous.
I've learned a lot from my mom and we truly have a great relationship and enjoy spending time together. So Happy Mother's Day mom. I love you mucho.
And to all the mom's out there, Happy Mother's Day. Thanks for making a difference in all you do.