Thursday, May 21, 2009

Bring on the Weekend

As I mentioned last week, Jon and I will be spending the week in our castle on wheels out in the woods. In case you can't remember, this is what we will be staying in.



I know you all are probably very jealous at my artistic flair for flower arranging, and the fact that I have a SPAM shirt and you don't. I know. How kewl is that.

The place we're going is pretty darn awesome. Actually, this is it:



And if we're lucky, we may see one of these from the window of the RV:



But then maybe not because I have one of these:



Whatever the case, I'm excited for the long weekend and am anticipating God's blessings while I'm away. I hope you have a very safe and awesome weekend!

9 comments:

Helen said...

Happy Memorial Day Weekend, Annie. Safe trip to you and yours.

Michelle said...

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY ANNIE K!!

Be safe and have fun!!!

Billy Coffey said...

Have a great trip, Annie. An RV in the woods? Redneck paradise.

Annie K said...

Billy, what do you think? Should I bring my pet possom? I mean, that screams redneck and all.

sherri said...

Looks like a lovely way to spend a weekend. Enjoy yourselves!

Mare said...

I want to live where you live!!! (Minus the cold of course)

Looks beautiful. Have a WONDERFUL time!

Steph @Red Clay Diaries said...

Banjo. This trip needs a banjo. Then your redneck training will be complete.

Amrita said...

Jealous of the castle and beautiful place

小貓咪 said...

情趣用品,情趣,美女交友,A片,辣妹視訊,情色視訊,愛情公寓,情色貼圖,情色,色情網站,色情遊戲,色情小說,情色文學,色情,aio交友愛情館,色情影片,臺灣情色網,寄情築園小遊戲,情色論壇,A片下載,成人影城,愛情公寓,情色貼圖,情色,色情網站,色情遊戲,色情小說,情色文學,色情,aio交友愛情館,色情影片,臺灣情色網,寄情築園小遊戲,情色論壇,嘟嘟情人色網,情色視訊,愛情小說,言情小說,一葉情貼圖片區,情趣用品,情趣,色情漫畫,情色網,情色a片,情色遊戲,85cc成人片,嘟嘟成人網,成人網站,18成人,成人影片,成人交友網,成人貼圖,成人圖片區,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人光碟,微風成人區,免費成人影片,成人漫畫,成人文學,成人遊戲,成人電影,成人論壇,成人,做愛,aio,情色小說,ut聊天室,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,080視訊聊天室,免費視訊聊天,哈啦聊天室,視訊聊天,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,6k聊天室,視訊聊天室,成人聊天室,中部人聊天室,免費視訊,視訊交友