Saturday, April 25, 2009

A Place For Prayer

Over the past several months I have realized there is a great need to pray for others and I wanted to create a place where people could come and leave any prayer requests they have.

There are people in this world who are hurting, broken, addicted, jobless, homeless, hopeless, ill, in need of salvation, healing and direction. We all know such people and I have felt led to start a new blog as a place where we can gather together and place our petitions before a mighty God who is willing to listen and able to help in what I feel is a time of great need for so many.

Please feel free to email me at buzzbyannies@gmail.com with any requests or visit Prayers To My Father and I will post them as I receive them. I would also love to hear about any prayer requests that have been answered and will post those as well.

I believe God is a God of love and has great passion for all of us. If we are willing to seek Him with all of our heart and rest in His care He will reveal the plans He has for us.

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.:
Jeremiah 29:11


Let's truly believe that truth that was spoken thousands of years ago and is alive still today.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow that is intense.

I may take you up on your prayer offer since i suck at it!!!

sherri said...

Great idea...and CONGRATULATIONS! You are the winner for this week's SILLY SATURDAY PHOTO CAPTION CONTEST AT MOF!

Please come make your acceptance speech and please email me your mailing address so I can mail you your silly gift!

Billy Coffey said...

That verse from Jeremiah? It's gotten me through many a rough time.

I just might take you up on this, too.