Monday, February 2, 2009

Who Knew?

I know this may come as a big shock to some of you, but I'm pretty outspoken. I went to the Dale Carnegie school of couthe, but sometimes I forget everything I learned there and spout off my opinion. Without. Thinking. It's a good thing I don't have big feet because as much as my foot is in my mouth, I can't imagine how painful it would be trying to extract one that is a size 10. It's one of the things I'd change about me if I could wave the magic wand and viola.

Since that is not going to happen, I just have to work on biting my tongue and being better at thinking before I speak.

So what's the little quirk that drives you nuts about yourself? Do tell.

11 comments:

Michelle said...

Hello,
I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself!!

Please allow that? I am not thinking properly right now to discuss my quirks. But i do have many annoying ones. I use the word weird a lot.

That is all for now!!!!

sherri said...

I have a little problem with typos.

Annie K said...

Hey Michelle! Out west (or at least in my home) we say 'sweird'. It's easier than 'that's weird'. Feel free to use it whenever. ;)

Annie K said...

Wee al no uhbout ur tipos Sheri.

Beth said...

I'm indecisive. It took me a long time just to decide that's what I wanted to pick...

Sometimes I think Frank just wants to scream at me
JUST TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT! PICK SOMETHING! ANYTHING! But he doesn't cuz he's nice like that.

Helen said...

Hello. My name is Helen. My quirk is that I have no quirks. I am a very serious and level headed woman. (snort)

Steph at The Red Clay Diaries said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Steph at The Red Clay Diaries said...

Aw man. My awesome comment was marred by typos. Ironic.

I'm sorry, but I can't think of any of my quirks cuz I'm still picturing someone waving around a viola.

What do you have against stringed instruments?

Oh yeah. I'm an editrix. I'm sorry. I can't help it.

WV: stort
For real.
How I laugh when I have a stuffy nose.

Annie K said...

@ Steph - duh, it's a typo I threw in there for Sherri...but she didn't catch it. It's actually voila'(!). (I was hoping to trip up Katdish too...but she hasn't been here yet.)

Helen said...

I thought you used the magic viola to make music with your magic wand. It made perfect sense to me.
Excuse me. I think my quirk is showing...

Annie K said...

I KNEW there had to be a quirk in there somewhere Helen. Must be why we like you so well. It's like we're the quirky club or something.