Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A Little Humor And A Caption



Ok - I only made it a few days but I need some humor in my life. So bring all your witty, fun-loving friends over and caption this photo for me. Should you submit the winning caption, I will throw accolades and buckets of praise at you and post your name and wittiness for all to see on my sidebar. It'll be awesome. (And keep it clean - I don't want to have to dole out any verbal spankings. That can get ugly.)

Let's have some f-u-n.

10 comments:

Helen said...

The Marylin Monroe Preschool of Modeling begins practicing their first pose.

Helen said...

I am glad to see you coming back out to play. Love you!

Annie K said...

As Jon would say, 'Good Juan'.

Thanks Helen, love you too!

Diane said...

I suck at captions but...

"Marilyn's got nothin' on me, baby!"

sherri said...

"Does this dress make me look fat?"

D. K. Stangeland said...

Oh yeah? Well my mom was like this fat when I was in her tummy!

Candace Jean July 16 said...

ok, I'll participate, but it's going to be lame because it's almost like Sherri's and I was going to post this afternoon but she beat me to it - as usual.

"Does this dress make my belly look fat?"
"No, your belly makes your belly look fat."

There, I've particicicicipated.

sherri said...

Candy- quit trying to BE me, with the similar caption and typos and all!

Annie K said...

Candy, why can't women just be more honest like that? That would be awesome. "Excuse me, you really shouldn't wear spandex." "Why did you let your hairdresser do THAT to your hair?" ;)

Matt @ The Church of No People said...

We used to go to a big church where the choir would wear robes. At the end of church, they would file down the side aisles and stand there until the very end. About every tenth person had to stand over the floor vent, which always looked hilarious