Friday, February 27, 2009

Heading Out

Jon and I are finally going to take a much needed break and head to our favorite little cabin in the woods for a few days. It has been snowing where we're going and this little cabin is right on the river. It's old, rustic and has a wood burning stove. Need I say more.

So we're packing some books, food, good wine, the dog (yes, this is one of Bozley's favorite places in the whole world - right after grandma and grandpa's) and all our 'snow clothes' and heading out for a few days. That is one great thing about living in Bend. I can head 50 miles down the road and be on vacation.

I hope you all have a great weekend. I know I will.

7 comments:

Helen said...

Have a safe trip. I am so tempted to tell a "savin' heat" joke, but I suspect it may be inappropriate. Have fun.

Candace Jean July 16 said...

Have you packed your snuggie? Looks like a wonderful weekend in store for you - beautiful place!

Annie K said...

Helen...lol!

No need for a snuggie Candy. ;)

Beth said...

Have a fantabulous time! Uh, don't do anything I wouldn't do. :)

sherri said...

I hope someone has been "fixed" because I have a sneaky suspicion that lot of heat savin will transpire!

ENJOY yourselves!

I'm jealous.

Steph at The Red Clay Diaries said...

Have a great time! I'd send you my snuggie, but my kids have already stolen it from me. ;)

Debbie said...

have a wonderful time!! The whole idea sounds SOOOO cozy!!