Thursday, December 18, 2008

Merry Christmas From Me And The Hee Haw Gang


It is beginning to look a heckuva lot like Christmas here (as seen from my office window today) and as we are all endlessly scraping our cars, slipping and sliding on the ice covered roads and revelling in our sub-zero temperatures, I hope you are staying warm and enjoying the reason for the season.

Because Christmas is a time of spreading cheer, I wanted to share a little ditty that I created with you in mind and hope that you enjoy it as much as I have. (Sherri and Helen, this is especially for you.) So turn up the volume and here's to it putting a smile to your face and a sparkle in your eyes.

Merry Christmas from the whole Hee-Haw gang!

6 comments:

katdish said...

I LOVE Elf Yourself! (that's what she said) I sent one to Jon Acuff and to Angela using their pictures, but I used the disco one. Too funny!

smuf said...

Awesome!

Who knew they were such great dancers?

smurf sherri said...

of course, I spelled SMURF wrong!

Helen said...

That was amazing! Would you believe I never even heard of Elf Yourself before! (that's was she has said)Very funny! None of them ever looked so life like to me....

Beth said...

Yikes! Nightmares! Hillary looked like she was going to eat someone. This is almost as bad as animatronic Santa who greeted me last weekend as we went to visit Frank's parents....creeeeepy.

Steph at the Red Clay Diaries said...

Pure awesomeness! Someone else had an Elf Yourself embedded in their blog. I wanna figure out how to do that!

wv: prazed
"We all prazed Annie for her awezome video of dancing elves"