Sunday, December 28, 2008

Some Of My Favorite Christmas Pics

This year, Christmas was quiet and relaxing and that is very ok with me. The one bummer was that my son was in another town with his dad, so I have no Christmas pictures with him in them(therefore I'm going to post a picture of him from last Christmas). It was just Jon, Kenzi and me and we spent Christmas eve and Christmas morning over at my parents. I'm going to post some of my favorite pictures from Christmas 2008. Enjoy!

Me and my kidz...!


Mmmmmmm...Kenz and Jon sharing a treat!


Enthusiasm for opening the gifts!


On our way to Grandma and Grandpa's house...


Teenagers...


The best parents in the world!


Me and my sweetie!


Me, ma and the beeg brother...


The girlz....


Boz loves Christmas at Grandpa's house!

6 comments:

Helen said...

You have a beautiful family. I am glad you all had fun.

Beth said...

Kenzi and Jon are so cute eating those Reese's! That's Frank's fav. I got him a big bag of them for his stocking this year. Mmmmm.

Mare said...

You really do have a beautiful family, no doubt about that. Looks like it was a bunch of fun. Boz....Boz is just amazing. What a cute pic.

katdish said...

Thanks for sharing your pics! It looks like ya'll have a great Christmas. I'm glad you were able to dig out from underneath all that snow.

P. S. - Buddy loves the Boz video!

Sherri said...

You and your family are beautiful!

Annie, unlike me, you are very photogenic!

Annie K said...

Sherri, WHAT? I love your picture with the football jersey and high heels. That screams 'she's a classy lady!'